LOS PRECIOS PUBLICADOS SON SIMBOLICOS, CONTACTA PARA QUE PUEDAS OBTENER UNA COTIZACIÓN.
Disponible para reserva
Fuente de láser de luz roja Fibra óptica 1550nm Kit de herramientas de prueba Instrumento de medidor de potenciapuede proporcionar de 1 a 4 longitudes de onda de salida para satisfacer requisitos específicos, incluida una fuente roja de 650 nm y una longitud de onda de 850/1300/1310/1490/1550 nm, así como otras longitudes de onda según las necesidades del cliente. Se utiliza con medidor de potencia para lograr más funciones durante la instalación de fibra.
Model RZ308A RZ308C Wavelength Range（nm）*1 800~1600 800~1600 Detector Type InGaAs InGaAs Measurement Range（dBm）*2 -70~+3 -50~+26 Uncertainty *3 ±0.15dB ±0.15dB Accuracy Linear 0.1% or Nonlinear 0.01dBm Linear 0.1% or Nonlinear 0.01dBm Operating Temperature（℃） -10~+60 -10~+60 Storage Temperature（℃） -25~+70 -25~+70 Auto-off Time（min） 10 10 Operating Time（h ≥130 ≥130 Battery 3 AA1.5V 3 AA1.5V Weight（g） 200 200 Dimensions（mm） 152X74X26 152X74X26
1. Wavelength Range: Specified standard operating wavelength range in which the Power Meter can work properly under certain technical specifications.
2. Power Measurement Range: The maximum and minimum range in which the Power Meter can work properly.
3. Uncertainty: Difference between two measurement results that were tested by Power Meter and another Standard Power Meter respectively
1. Handheld Power Meter………………………………….1
3. Protective Holster…………………………………………1
4. 1.5V AA Battery…………………………………….……..3
5. Cotton Swabs……………………………………………..1
The LCD screen display the measurement tested in dB, dBm, mW, uW, nW unit; the selected wavelength;the current operating situation and so on.
(2) ON/OFF Key:
Press the key to turn the unit on/off.
(3) dB Key:
To test the power value under certain wavelength.
(4) ZERO Key:
Press the key for auto-zero.
(5) “λ” Key:
To switch the current operating wavelength between 850nm、980nm、1300nm、1310nm、 1490nm,、1550nm.
(6) LIGHT Key:
To turn the background light on/off
Operation and Notes
(1) Press the On/Off key for a few seconds to turn on the unit
(2) Press the On/Off key for a few seconds to turn off the unit
Absolute power measurement
(1) Turn on the Power Meter
(2) Press the λ key to switch between the wavelengths. The default wavelength is 1310nm.
(3) Connect the light to be measured, and then reading will be displayed on the LCD screen, including Linear and nonlinear value.
Relative power measurement.
(1) Select the wavelength to be measured.
(2) Under “Absolute power measurement mode”, connect to the light to be tested.
(3) Press dB key, then current power value is stored as a reference value in dB unit. At the same time it also display the current absolute power value and current relative value is 0dB.
(4) Connect to another beam of light to be tested, display the current relative power value and absolute power value under tested..
Special function It have 3 kinds of working mode:
(1) Factory Mode
(2) User Mode
(3) Working Mode
The factory is responsible for the test and calibration
Press the λ + Light key synchronously, then enter the User mode. Numeral “1” will be displayed on the top right corner. Press theλ + Light key synchronously once again, it exit from the User mode and enter the Working mode. Numeral “0” will be displayed on the top right corner.
function button – Plus 0.05 light – Minus 0.05 dB – store Zero – Switch Wavelength λ – Return to the factory setting λ + zero –
Notes: If any errors or mistakes caused by the user self-calibration operation, please press the λ + Zero synchronously under the user mode to go back to the factory setting.
(1) Auto-off : Press LIGHT + dB key to turn on the auto-off function. The auto-off symbol will be displayed on the top right. The unit will be turn off automatically after 10 minutes idle time.
(2) Background light On/Off: Under the Working Mode, press LIGHT to turn the background light On/Off. A little sun symbol will be displayed on the top right.
Optical fiber loss measurement
Step 1- Optical Reference Level
●Turn on optical power meter and press the λ key to select the wavelength.
●Turn on optical light source (emitting source) and select the wavelength. Wait for 1-2 minutes until it stabilize.
●Select a piece of patch cords, which is used to connect with the light source, we call it emitting patch cords. Cleaning connector of the patch cords. The fiber of the emitting source patch cords must be the same fiber type as the fiber under test.
●Connect the light source (emitting source) with the Handheld Power Meter through the emitting source patch cords
●Handheld Power Meter get the power measurement value. This value should be close to the one that light source (emitting source) set. If it has wide disparity, please make sure the fiber connection is clean properly else replace another jumpers.
●Press the dB key; the reading 0.00dB will be displayed on the screen. The tested power values will be set to the reference value. Step 2-Optical Loss Measurement
●Keep the emitting source patch cords connection with the light source (emitting source).
●Connect the Handheld Power Meter and light source (emitting source) to the optical fiber link respectively.
Notes: cleaning all the connectors surface including all the necessary optical adaptors. The reading in dB unit displayed on the screen is the tested optical fiber link loss.(also display the current absolute optical power value in dBm unit). absolute power value under tested.
1. It is important to keep all optical connectors and surfaces free from oil, dirt or other contamination to ensure proper operation.
2. Keep using one type of adapter to avoid excess loss from different connectors.
3. Please use dust proof cap for protection to avoid begin scratched or contaminated when Handheld Power Meter not in operation.
4. Light interface is sensitive, please carefully plug in and pull out the connectors.
5. Please use clean cotton to clean the sensor surface, clean it in clockwise direction carefully.
6. If does not need to use for a long time, please take out the battery
Description Problem Method Faint LCD display Battery is weak Change battery No display after turning on the unit Battery is weak/ Others Turn on the unit again/Change battery Insensitive display in LCD Light interface is polluted/ broken/Display locked Check connector carefully and clean sensor’s interface
If you find battery is weak while operating it, please immediately turn the unit off and change a new battery.